Orders received after 1:00 P.M. will be processed the next business day. Transit time for UPS Ground shipping is approximately 7-10 business days.
UPS does not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, and all legal Holidays.
WE DO NOT SHIP on SATURDAY, & SUNDAY. Any expedited orders placed on Friday after 1:00 pm will be shipped on Monday.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders may be shipped from different warehouses, therefore you may receive part of your shipment at earlier than the rest of your order.
All shipping charges are calculated online in real time; in event of error the customer will be contacted with the proper charges.
PokerChest does not credit the shipping charges on returned orders.
There are no Saturday and Sunday deliveries unless specific arrangements are made over the phone for an additional fee.
Returns must be made within 30 days of your receipt. All returns with the exception of Tables & Card Shufflers are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges applied to your order is non-refundable.
All Tables & Casino Card Shufflers are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We do not credit any part of a custom order, personalized, customized, or hot stamped poker chip orders.
PokerChest does not offer exchanges on any items unless a wrong item was sent to you (see details below). You would need to follow the return procedures below and place a new order either online or by phone.
Before returning any item, you must contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty days of your invoice date.
If your product is defective, you may return it within 30 days of your receipt for an immediate replacement at no extra shipping charges to you. You may request a refund subject to re-stocking fee & shipping charges as noted above.
Before returning any item, you must contact us via email at email@example.com within 25 days of your invoice date.
Unless specifically & clearly stated in the description of your item - there are No Warrantees & Guarantees for any of the items that you order.
After 30 days of receipt, any damage that has occurred to an item that is not covered by a warrantee or guarantee cannot be returned or exchanged.
Wrong Item Received
If you received the wrong item, you must follow the standard return procedures within 30 days of your receipt. Make sure to be clear as to why you are sending the item back for exchange. Let us know how much you paid for return shipping & we will credit you for the return shipping. Please note that the fee cannot exceed our shipping fee.
Before Calling PokerChest - Read the Following Information:
Policy Acceptance and Governing Laws Regarding Returns
Any purchase made signifies acceptance of this policy.
This Return and Exchange Policy will be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
Returns are simple and easy. We are committed to providing the best customer satisfaction possible. We will gladly refund any items with the exception of any customized order (all items are subject to restocking fees & shipping costs are deducted) or replace any defective item within 30 days of the date on your receipt, you may return products that:
(1) Are not opened
(2) Are in their original packaging
(3) Have original manufacturer information
(4) Are not used, installed, or disassembled
(5) Are not damaged due to incorrect installation
(6) Do not having missing parts, hardware or instructions
(7) Returned items must be able to be resold - Use a shipping label or shipping box. If you write the shipping address on the outside of the item or its box then the item cannot be resold and it will be returned to you.
(8) Any attempt to stop credit card payment on merchandise not accepted by PokerChest for return/exchange because the 30 calendar days return/exchange period has elapsed, will result in appropriate legal action to recover any and all money due to PokerChest.
Important - Poker Table & Custom Tables & Custom Poker Chip Orders - Read this:
In the event that a gaming table has been shipped and then you decide to cancel it or refuse delivery you will be charged for the shipping to you and the return shipping plus a 20% restocking fee.
We do not credit any part of a custom order: Personalized, monogrammed, customized, or hot stamped - poker chips, tables, or custom merchandise. If you wish to cancel your order before it has been processed, you may email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Damaged Gaming Tables: If your table has been damaged in shipment:
Inspect your table at the time you receive it. Dropped table damage can occur without visible box damage. Take the table out and look at both sides. We get calls from customers that open the box, look inside and determine everything's fine. Then a week later they take to out, find some damage and there's nothing we can do. We must file a claim to recover damages within the first two business days following the delivery. Please remove the table from the box and insect both sides at the time it's delivered. We cannot stress the importance of this enough. Report any damage at the time of delivery and see that the driver notes the damage on the delivery form.
2. If a Truck Line delivers your table. You must open the box(es) and inspect the table BEFORE you sign for it. Once you sign for a truck line delivery, other than FedEx, you've accepted it in the condition that you received it and there's nothing we can do to recover shipping costs, damages or replace the damaged table. If one piece is damaged just refuse that piece and accept the others. You need to write on the drivers ticket why you are refusing delivery of one or both pieces (Damaged - Refused is all you need to write on the ticket) But do not sign for it. contact us email@example.com
Additional Trucking Charges:
Most truck drivers are union drivers - not inside delivery drivers. They are not paid to take your poker table inside your home, office, garage, or any place else. They are paid to deliver the table to you - once. So if we incur additional charges from the trucking company for things you requested, like changing the delivery address, inside delivery, or a return delivery, and we get charged for it... we will charge you for them too and we'll send you the trucking company invoice to show the cost. Truck drivers are nice people and normally they'll do whatever you ask... but it's not free. It's very expensive, most fees are in the $150 range, and if you don't mind paying the fees, that's ok with us. So please be aware that if we get charged for a special service that you requested - then you'll get charged for that service too.
3. Items other than poker tables: UPS or FedEx - Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of other products to begin the returns process. Then email us at email@example.com. We'll then contact you with further instructions on filing your claim. Table damage claims more than 2 days after delivery will not be honored. Delivery confirmation is part of every item that we ship.
4. Other Items: If your product has been damaged in shipment, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of your product to begin the Returns process. We'll then contact you via email or telephone with further instructions on filing your claim.
Please Note about Damaged Items: As noted above, we will gladly ship you a brand new item in return for your returned damaged merchandise at no extra cost to you. If you decided that you simply want a refund, the 15% restocking fee & shipping charges applied to your order is non-refundable.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
Express Mail and Overnight UPS services:
These services will be provided with a service charge in addition to the overnight/express rate charged by the carrier. PokerChest does not guarantee the overnight delivery. We simply ship it as you request it.
PokerChest.com shall withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within New York State. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state.
All transactions are in U.S. Dollars.
Please Click Here for information regarding become a PokerChest Affiliate and earning money through your site.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. We may use it to tell you about changes in our services or about special offers we think you'll find valuable. We do not sell, trade or rent personal information to others.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.
Seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer by the seller in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty if any. Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for by the purchaser and at that time title passes to purchaser, upon receipt of goods. If goods herein being purchased are being purchased for purposes of export, purchaser must obtain from the Federal Government certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturers’ warranties for exported goods may vary or even be null and void. If you have any questions, please inquire. Any and all liability is only for the products purchased.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please
to contact the Customer Service department or contact us at:
Customer Service Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 am EST.
Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm EST